To all readers,
Thank you for your continued support and following over the past 7 years! If you have visited my page in the past few days, you may have noticed some changes. I am currently tackling a huge task of overhauling my blog site and make it more professional and up-to-date with the times. I am also moving away from solely a blog but more of a physical therapy camp for me personally as I continue to treat but also provide research and information related to the field. I apologize if you follow me on social media and received all kinds of updates as I am learning the new system as I speak! In short, it is still “under construction”.
I hope you enjoy the new look and options. To fill everyone in, here are the major updates:
- Treatment option page. This page is intended for current and potential patients of mine. If you know someone who could benefit from physical therapy services in North Carolina or Virginia, feel free to send them my way.
- Mentoring page. I have been fortunate enough to provide mentorship to DPT students over the last 7 years. I am always learning and find this as an opportunity to teach what I know to you, but also create relationships and constructive conversations in the field of physical therapy. This site is intended to expose my availability to mentor current students, young graduates and fellows-in-training of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists. If you would like to know more about mentorship options, feel free to contact me.
- Consultation page. I have in the past and currently provide consultation services in the field of physical therapy on products, books and the like. If you or a company would like to consult with me, feel free to contact me.
- Course Offerings. This page is dedicated to any teaching topics and courses I plan to handle in the near future. It is always updated so feel free to browse at any time.
- Research Portfolio on Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy. This is a new adventure and way for me to translate research to you and the community. It is a project that will continuously be updated with focus on manual therapy research for musculoskeletal conditions. Considering it does not update through my “blog format”, if you want to know when information is updated, feel free to add me on any of my social media mediums (twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Blog. And of course I can’t forget the reason I started this…blogging! Even though posts have been more scarce as of late, I will continue to update the blog as I can.
I have fallen behind in the blog scene as a frontrunner in the PT blogging field but proud to say this site continues to be one of the oldest single author in the physical therapy community. Thank you again for your continued support over the years and hope you enjoy the new look and upcoming growth!